Thursday, 21st January 1pm – 3pm
From the multi-award-winning author of Anti-Sell, this workshop will help you to learn how to network on behalf of your business in a non-salesy way – because no one likes being ‘sold’ to, right?
With a focus on online networking tips (due to the pandemic), we’ll still also cover the more ‘traditional’ aspects of networking, as well as what we can likely expect in a post-vaccine world.
- A long list of sales, networking, marketing and lead generation techniques and tips – with a focus on online networking tips especially
- An understanding on how to tie your networking efforts into your passions and your strengths
- Suggestions on where and how to network – e.g. where to hang out community-wise
- How to find more ‘good-fit’ clients
- A bunch of other related topics, such as testimonials, awards, and how to handle ‘freebie’ requests
Morgan Online Marketing
Meet the Trainers
Steve Morgan is a Freelance SEO Consultant, trading as Morgan Online Marketing. He’s also written and self-published a multi-award-winning book called Anti-Sell: Marketing, Lead Generation & Networking Tips for Freelancers Who Hate Sales. And last but not least, he’s also a long-time Welsh ICE member (since c. June 2013).